View Single Post
Old January 2, 2013, 11:25 AM
Top Prospect
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildRose View Post
The GTX 670 is only $50 cheaper than the 680, My mindset is if I'm going to spend over $400 on a graphics card I might as well go for the highest end card, It just makes more sense. Along with the added benefit of better performance (If only by 10-20FPS). Thanks for the input, though. I just can't see paying $410 for a card when I could spend $460 and get the 680.
As for the gentle typhoons, the grey/black is perfect in terms of colour. Noctua.. not so much, I have a nice window in my case to show off the nice..clean..lit-up..colour matched interior...
I'll switch to the gentle typhoons, They push ~the same amount of air, apparently, thanks!

The ASUS monitor.. at my main supplier is a bit more expensive, too much so to warrant the choice.
And newegg (My go-to "The other place doesn't have it" store), the model number doesn't bring up a result.

Thanks for all the input! ~edit~ The gentle typhoons are cheaper too!
Oops I meant the Asus VH236H. My bad.

Asus P6X58-E WS | i7 920 D0 @ 4.01ghz W/ Apogee HD Block | 24gb (3x 8gb) Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 2x EVGA GTX 680 SC's in SLI W/ XSPC Razor Blocks |
4x 1tb WD Black Drives | SB Recon 3D PCIe | Swiftech MP655-SE Pump | Swiftech Maelstrom Res | CM HAF 932 | Corsair HX 850 (3 yr's old) | Asus VH236H + PA238QR