View Single Post
Old December 30, 2012, 09:48 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cekolmfao View Post
I3 is weak get an i5 3350P even , at that resolution 650 Ti is enough , or HD 7770 the CPU is more intensive.
Since i'm gonna use it for gaming I don't think i'll find it to be weak. The gaming performance of i3 is good enough... in most cases you can compare it to AMD's high end models.

Incase I was gonna encode and stuff I wud have considered the i5. For the price difference between the i3 and i5 I dont see myself getting a great improvement in gaming performance.

Check out the CPU comparision link in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
Of course the i3 is weaker than an i5. He is on a budget though. That said you could wait out on the ssd and use the saved cash to go to an i5 and add the ssd when money permits, vice possibly a CPU upgrade down the road. Your call on that one though. The i3 would be fast enough, but the i5 would be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cekolmfao View Post
Your not gaming on full HD to make it more GPU intensive , so lower the graphic card and put in for an i5 or remove ssd that's like an upgrade not an necesity
I want the SSD since i'll be recording some gameplay. If necessary i'll upgrade the CPU in future. But I guess the CPU could keep up with the CPU reqs of the games of the next 2 years.

I have considered everthing and according to my requirements I find this build to be the best.