Thread: Case Pics
View Single Post
Old April 20, 2007, 06:21 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinofart View Post
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yeah, I have to give props to the wife for surprising me with that case a couple years ago for Christmas. I just love the Lian Li cases. The dremel IS your friend. I had a great time modding that puppy. After seeing the other guys case with the RAD on the bottom I may just put my 120 x1 down there and introduce it into the cooling loop right after the VC. Always good to get a fresh perspective on things. That may help bring things down a little bit more. As for the case badge, my case came with it, and I have never seen any others with it. Maybe I was the lucky winner of the 1 Millionth case??? I have updated it a little since the pics were taken. I stealthed my optical drive, and want to put a little LCD screen where the floppy bay is. Now if only I could sneak that past my wife.
Did you have any particular screen in mind?

I've looked at some of the kits, but they seem kinda pricy for what you get.

I keep thinking of looking up some of the modding sites to see what's out there and how hard it would be to put together. (I cut out "front windows" in two of my 5 1/4 bezels.... it'd be kinda cool to do the same for either a single or all three of the 3 1/2 bezels to fit a screen into).

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 250G Samsung 840 Series SSD / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP