View Single Post
Old December 21, 2012, 03:19 AM
MVP
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisk View Post
For those who like to get an official Samsung battery; you can buy the battery all by itself for $40, or you can buy a battery charging cradle for $40, that includes a free battery :) I got one from eXpansys.

Also, the Note II will charge very quickly if you can get a high amperage charger; the best i was able to find locally was a Blackberry charger that runs at 2.1a. the other charger (I have a car charger that is '2.0a', but is really 2x1.0a) takes much longer of course.
There are also batteries for as low as 4 bucks on eBay for this phone as well. 3500mah, same as what the phone comes with. Yeah it's ebay, probably not as good as the OEM batteries, but hey, 4 bucks and it holds a charge. Can't go wrong with that IMO.

And I don't know if anyone has seen these yet, but I think these are hilarious.
6500mAh Extended Battery + Cover Case For Samsung GALAXY Note 2 N7100 4G White | eBay
It's a 6500mah battery for the Note 2, supposedly holds more than double the charge of the stock battery and because the battery is so big, it includes a back cover that curves out in order for the battery to fit. I think I'm going to buy one of these for the hell of it.