Thread: The War Z
View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012, 09:01 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

i don't even care what shit ppl say about this game anymore..most of the negativity comes from butthurt noobs who don't have a clue how to play it..Hell most of the scam rumors and all that came from a disgruntled mod who was fired,who later made another video saying everything he said was a lie,he was just mad..People die cause they suck so they feel the need to bash the game everywhere.Its sad cause its a great game being bashed by ppl cause they are skilless and don't understand the meaning of alpha/beta..If you don't like the game stfu and move on its that simple,but of course some ppl are big idiots who feel the need to make others miserable just cause they are.my buddies and i have been playing every night for a few hrs and we rarely ever die rarely ever see a hacker..it takes some skill,take your time.people run out in the open like a chicken with its head cut off and they get owned so they start crying hack..i have been called a hack with almost every kill.And i have never hacked in my life..once the lil kiddies move on and back to their cods the community for this game will be so much better