Old December 18, 2012, 03:50 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregH View Post
This made me LOL:

Add Me Maybe - "Call Me Maybe" Diablo Parody - YouTube

Switched some things around on my monk & calculated that I'm running around 350k sustained DPS vs ubers. Might be a bit higher due to SW snapshot, but considering I still have a long way to go with regard to grabbing BiS items I'm pretty happy.
Been running MP10 ubers the past few weeks with two CMWW's and a HOTA barb (I gotta look up a build for that as I get sick of WW barbs) and it goes pretty quick. I think we still had 18 mins or so on the NV clock after the last pairing dropped last night.
I'm sure we could do it quicker with an extra DPS provider rather than one of the wiz's, but we never seem to have any others on.

Greg, add me on D3, Sagath1803. Ive got a decently geared monk, and I'd like to try my hand at some key/organ farming finally now that my gear is up there. Would be fun to run some games!
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about