View Single Post
Old December 11, 2012, 09:35 AM
Rookie

I am a really big fan of what Cooler Master has been doing with their keyboards, they have a model for almost every budget, so I would recommend you check them out. In particular, I'd recommend the CM Storm Trigger in Cherry Brown, but CM offers it in almost every switch color (including green). Here's a dandy link to their store:

CM Store - Gaming Keyboards

I'd recommend it over the CM Quickfire Pro, simply because it just has more features and your budget is $130. The Trigger is the best offering CM has right now and it's on par with the BlackWidow and K90 / M90, but it's typically cheaper to buy. You can get it for as low as $100 if you can find it on sale, but it's about $120 regular.

If you don't mind spending a little more, I would recommend the Logitech G710+ over everything else. It's the best mechanical KB on the market right now in my opinion. It's $160 regular but you get pretty much every feature you could ever want on a KB. The only thing it's missing versus what membrane KBs have been offering is a screen integrated with the KB, but that's the only thing it's missing.

For the record, I own the Trigger and G710+, both are amazing keyboards.