View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 02:17 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkG View Post
Its not rebuilding. You pull the keycaps and stick a rubber O-ring on each one. Takes about 5secs per key. The 'why' is different for each person. ME I broke my fingers too many times when I was younger and got a touch of arthritis in my finger joints now and it was either change what I was doing or give up gaming (or shooting). F**** that noise!

It could just be the mech kb you own...but a GOOD mech is night and day dif from a rubber dome kb. They not only last 10X longer but provide MUCH better responsiveness. If your KB is Cherry Blue....yeah OK, not the best for games, but a cherry black - or my personal fav - Cherry REDS...are amazing.

YMMV
I don't mean to interfere with the OP post,but I've decided to get a non mechanical keyboard. Problem is,which one? I'm looking for a keyboard with the "brightest" backlit keys. I looked at the Logitec G510 series,but my buddy said the lights aren't very bright. I really like all of it's features,and except for the lights,I would buy it. Can you suggest a similar non mechanical KB with bright lights? I'm not too concerned about cost,but I don't want to go real crazy. Around $250 would be the max. Thanks a ton for any suggestions.
Corsair Air 540 -i7 4930k @ 4.4ghz. Liquid cooled-4x4gb G Skill Trident X DDR3@ 2400mhz- Two EVGA Titans SLI - Xonar Phoebus Sound Card-Dell 3008 30" Monitor-Razer Tiamat Headphones-Butt Kicker Gamer-TrackIR 5