MVP
F@H

Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0

My System Specs

Yes, the stuff took 2 weeks after emt to arrive, and that was my fault. Reason was because I was out of molex adapters for my led strips and had to order it. I tried my best to make it up to you by offering you free stuff which you accepted. Also, there is a reason your package arrived the day after i shipped it. Next day arrival shipping is not cheap and I paid for it because I wanted you to get it asap. But accusing me of resealing the hard drives is ridiculous LOL. just because the non static bags are a bit bigger than the hard drives, you think I used them and resealed them? Give me a break. Also, im very sorry that you missed the fact that the 2tb seagates are "certified repaired". That description had always been there. I edit my thread like everyday man... I sell a lot of things and I'm always updating my Sold Items thread and adjusting prices.... I didnt add that message after you bought the item. Im sure a couple of members on the forum can vouch for me on that because I received a couple of offers for them and im sure they would have seen the description. I'm sorry youre disappointed with the deal but I hope you can see that I tried my best to get the stuff to you asap. And again... I resealed the hard drive bags? LOL...