View Single Post
Old December 7, 2012, 01:04 PM
Top Prospect

Default Logitech Wireless K270 Keyboard?

I need a relatively small yet full size wireless keyboard for when I use my tv as monitor. My laptop is placed next to my tv so I cannot use the laptop keyboard while using the tv as monitor.

I've been looking at the Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 and I've only seen positive reviews, but one thing I haven't been able to find is how "heavy" and loud it is to type on.

I ask because at the moment i borrow another Logitech keyboard (wired) from my brother, but it's very loud and my hands actually get physically tired after using it for an hour or so and that's very annoying and uncomfortable and just generally inconvenient and bad in all regards.

So, anyone who has any hands on experience with it? For some reason I haven't been able to find it in a store in order to try it for myself, which is why I ask you.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: To further elaborate what it is I'm actually looking for, I would really like a keyboard experience close to or similar to that of a laptop keyboard. Seeing as the K270 keys aren't very tall I have my hopes up but I'm still worried if the keyboard is "heavy" to press because a laptop keyboard is very light and I like that.

Last edited by Marute; December 7, 2012 at 01:19 PM.