Garbled MemTest Result
View Single Post
December 5, 2012, 08:59 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC
I did a quick Google and it seem that this problem is not limited to your particular mix of hardware. Try the usual troubleshooting steps:
1. Make sure your RAM are seated properly.
2. Clear BIOS and make sure RAM speed and voltage are set correctly. Try manual voltage if you have to.
3. Try testing 1 stick of RAM at a time. If that fails, restart 1 stick test in a different slot.
4. Some suggest swapping GPU.
5. Some report trying a different PSU. Did you plug in the wrong power plug for the motherboard?
My System Specs
View Public Profile
Send a private message to moocow
Find all posts by moocow