View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sswilson View Post
Truth be told, that never occured to me at all. I'll have a look at it the next time I'm in a store with a pile of win8 laptops.... if it works as advertised (as in the same way it does under windows7) it seems such a simple solution that I'm curious as to why it hasn't already been put out as an obvious and easy route to full start button functionality.

If it works for me, I might actually take the plunge and give it a full try on my laptop (assuming the drivers are there) to see if any of the other annoyances folks have mentioned (IE10 default/non default issues won't bother me as I use it anywise).

Thanks for the suggestion.
NP I have been playing around with it for the last 4 days and it really is pretty good. People just keep spreading false information and I am getting tired of it. If you want the windows 7 experience it is available for you, if you want the mobile experience it is available. If you want to interchange both (like I do now) you can do that too. Live tiles make your interface much more interesting.