Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old November 30, 2012, 10:30 AM
Allstar

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixrage View Post
yea.. my CM wizard is built only for MP10 ubers.. and even then, I'd only take part if I know the party can deal out enough DPS so I'm not mashing buttons for more than 30 minutes. Fastest 4 player MP10 uber clear I've been apart of was about 20 mins (includes getting the 5 stack). I really gotta setup a macro, but not sure if its still frowned upon by blizz...
AHK can be used for many other things than macros in games, so highly unlikely that Blizz would ban for it.
20 mins is pretty impressive considering that includes the 5 stack. Assuming you ran that with CDXLIV or whatever his name is from reddit?

I think our best was 15 mins NOT including the 5 stack. That was with two CM wiz's, a barb and my monk. Would probably be better with a 3rd DPS character rather than the extra wiz, but that's what we had so it wasn't too bad overall.

Not sure what the ideal DPS party would be...CMWW for the freeze obviously, then likely a barb and a monk for high DPS. Maybe a WD for buffs/debuffs and some more dps? 2 monks, one with MoC and one with MoR transgression (8% IAS) works pretty well too