View Single Post
Old November 26, 2012, 10:31 PM
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1lk1 View Post
Forcing cloud storage in an environment where internet is expensive and low caps. That is always a deal breaker for me and many others. That is what I call gimped.

Forcing? Who's forcing you or anyone else? Firstly, I've never heard of anyone complain about the amount of space except for you, my friend. Second, the phone is three hundred and fifty freaking dollars. Find me a comparatively priced phone with these features. But let's put some things into perspective here. There's 16 GB of space on the upper end phone. I'm sorry if you have trouble living with only a thousand songs that you (probably illegally) downloaded, only a thousand or so pictures, only a hundred apps and a movie or two. There are many other high end phones that have limited space or no choice for expansion. It must be hard to walk into a mcdonalds or a tim hortons or a starbucks or a friend's house to access your cloud data on the go if you can't afford a half decent data plan. I mean really, what are you going to do with say, 64 GB that you can't really do with 16? More (illegal) music?

The phone may not be a fit for everyone, but you can't say the features don't more then fit the price of the device by a large, large margin.

But if you feel forced, you're welcome to get a 64 gig iPhone. With iCloud. I think they're currently $900+tax?