View Single Post
Old November 22, 2012, 04:45 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

I have a Kobo and love it. Mine is an original model from just after release so it doesn't have wi-fi or any of the other newer features. The only real issue I have with the Kobo is I find the website and the desktop application are very clunky. I have yet to find a way to purchase more than one book at a time...have to buy each book individually. You can set up a wishlist of books on the desktop app, but that doesn't appear on the website, in fact there is no wishlist on the website. A few other minor gripes, but those are my two biggest annoyances.

You might want to reconsider the backlight, and maybe get a clip on light. The backlights are horrible for the eyes. Oh and get a memory card right away if you can...most ereaders only hold about a thousand books before you need more memory. Yes that means mine is full
The oath to serve your country did not include a contract for normal luxury, and comforts enjoyed within our society. On the contrary it implies hardships, loyalty and devotion to duty, regardless of rank