View Single Post
Old November 20, 2012, 07:19 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine72 View Post
Hmm very interesting replies. Alright first things first I appreciate all the feed back I can get from everyone right now its very helpful. As of right now I am running a 1680 ^ 1050 res. I am buying a monitor this Friday so I can get 1920 ^ 1080. So are you a 100% sure, I shouldn't exchange my A8 for a A10 processor for better performance. Also so if you say don't follow to deeply too what AMD has to say about the whole combining graphics cards. Would It be the best to grab a 650ti and will it max out the games and run a good FPS of 60 or higher? Also Bliz says a 550ti would max out the graphic settings and run a 60 fps and would it actually run good or is it just an outta date card. My budget is like 230 for a card atm and I want something less expensive but I really want something that will perform good for what I am doing which is, Raiding & recording wile raiding in wow. Yes also playing SC2 3v3 but not recording fraps of any sort with sc2.

A 550TI will not Max WoW at 1080p. My Cousin as the 550TI TOP from ASUS which was probably the highest clocked one you can get and he still can't run AA and get 60fps.

That being said, even SC2 has choked out a 580 of mine when 4 of us are zerg'ing it out.
Personally speaking, with not wanting to spend a lot of cash, and having the platform you do, i'd say 650TI to 660 tops. And no, don't exchange the A8 for 10, its not worth it IMO.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com