View Single Post
Old November 20, 2012, 06:18 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine72 View Post
Spec's

Mother Board: GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-UP4 AMD A Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket FM2, AMD A85X Chipset

Processor: AMD A8-Series Quad-Core A8-5600K Black Edition APU - 4MB L2 Cache, 3.6GHz, Socket FM2, Radeon HD 7560D (256 Cores)

Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PC15000 DDR3 RAM - 1866MHz, 2x4096MB

Power Supply: 700W

Need a graphics card that will run World of Warcraft and Starcraft II at Maxed settings with good FPS. I don't know if I should go with what AMD said on the back of there processor box. They recommend combing one of there discrete graphics cards such as, the HD 6670, HD 6570, HD 6450. Or If I should go with something better for example GTX 570 or 560. I don't really know and I don't want to buy something so expensive. I was also thinking about returning my A8 for an A10 and do you think the performance is worth it. I also raid in World of Warcraft and want to record fraps wile doing so and need something that can run it without no lag on a high fps with maxed out graphics settings.

On a side note I was wondering about if I should purchase an SSD. Is it worth it for gaming performance or not?

Would appreciate the help everybody thanks.

What Res are you running at?

Do read too far into what AMD says when combining there HD6XXX series with onboard. Its a poor way of doing something the right way.

If, you don't want to spend too too much cash I would say a 650TI SC from EVGA should suffice, coupled with your current processor (don't bother with the A10).

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com