View Single Post
Old November 19, 2012, 01:36 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birk View Post
240mm case fans do exist
I was not so much doubting the existance, as in saying I've never had my hands on one. And, those whom know me know I have just about every fan in existance :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by igot6strings View Post
Sorry i should of said the Review ARTICLE says 240mm. I didn't watch the video. I rarely ever. Pictures are fine for me for a case.

This is an excerpt from the article:
"The top of Cooler Masterís HAF XB looks very much like the sides of most other ATX cases with a large meshed-in area that can receive a 240mm fan which hasnít been included. Unfortunately, it wasnít designed for anything smaller so buyers will have limited options."

See why I was confused?
Hahah yeah I see it now. Thats funny because I do it the opposite way by always going direct to Youtube for the review, I miss the synopsis here at the site.
I guess I will add my name in the Hat of whom needs coffees. I'll make a note to SKYMTL to edit that.
-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com