View Single Post
Old November 17, 2012, 07:28 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Default forced sleep mode

My systems specs are listed on the right under my system specs. :)

I'm having trouble solving this problem because I can't stay running long enough to figure out what the issue is. The only thing I've been able to find so far in the 30 seconds I have to play in the bios is a really low 3.3volt which is showing in the monitor at 2.8. I think this is causing the computer to crash but I can't be certain.

I don't know how to adjust this either. I'm not sure if it's the psu or the motherboard itself.

I have dual 6970's running under water so simply yanking a card out isn't that easy I don't know where I can increase the voltages to the PCIE lane on the mobo and I have very little time to accomplish that.

I don't know how to test a 3.3v either. I'm really hoping it's not the mobo but it's under warranty so it won't hurt the bank. The PSU on the other hand would have to be shipped to Corsair as I didn't buy extended warranty on it due to Corsairs own really decent warranty.

HX1000

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated as it's the 1st time I've had a multigpu setup and seen a low voltage issue before.

Thanks.
Mah Rig now
Mah Rig before
My stuff for sale.

Last edited by clshades; November 17, 2012 at 07:45 AM.