View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 08:20 AM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

I've now been with Wind for just over a week. I actually signed up because their Christmas bundles are out now, and they are throwing a VM bundle, US calling and international SMS/MMS in to the mix for free. Meaning it's truly $40 for everything. I just can't imagine seeing a better deal anywhere.

Roaming has yet to be an issue for me. I've been to my parents once (who live just outside Hope) and I was roaming there. But everywhere throughout the lower mainland has been fine. The only thing that's bothered me in truth has been the lack of penetration on the bandwidth they use. I get a crackly signal and low data connections if I'm in the middle of the mall or if I'm in a concrete building. And they have a brief period of 'buyers remorse' so you can take a couple days to check if your house and work are in 'dead zones' due to wall penetration.

All in all, I can't recommend them enough if you're looking to save some money, you primarily stay within the city, and you're OK with the Android platform.