View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 04:11 AM
Allstar

I have this one LCD TV | LG 47LK520, Full HD 1080P, 120Hz, Smart Energy Saving | LG Electronics Canada and used it a few times on my pc. I'm no expert, but I like to think my eyes can see jitter and screen flaws, and this one came out the best when I was shopping for tv's last xmas. bestbuy doesn't even list it for sale anymore so there could be better ones out, I paid $700 i think.
If you're concerned about picture adjustment, this one lets you do ISF calibration, but has a good wizard to get you close enough on your own. This forum will keep you busy for days, like it did for me Home Theater Gaming

I agree that it is nice to see your games on a screen this size, and I'd use it more if my house was accommodating, but 30' HDMI and speaker wires aren't pretty when left lying around.

edit: when sitting back on the couch, I found I was still almost too far from the screen to see all the small details, nor did I feel there was latency or lag that disturbed my experience, in fact I would argue it's very perceptible to most people at all.

Last edited by On2wheels; November 14, 2012 at 09:29 AM.