View Single Post
Old November 11, 2012, 10:24 AM
Allstar

Well , I tough I saw all the bad thing in Windows 8, I discover why my NIC suddenly change for the wrong drivers, MS include " Microsoft Kernel Debugger Network Adapter " after some research it come with a Kernel Debugger MS include with Windows8, so many peoples are loosing network connectivity because of that, WTF, a kernel debugger, are we buying Beta or even Alpha OS now ?

Like if it was not enough bad news today, Sinofsky, decide to challenger him self and don't want to release service pack anymore, so if you reinstall Windows 8 in few years, you will have to re download all the update.

Steven Sinofsky, president of the Windows division, has essentially stated as much on the Building Windows 8 blog:
"During the final months of Windows 8 we challenged ourselves to create the tools and processes to be able to deliver these 'post-RTM' updates sooner than a service pack," Sinofsky wrote. "By developing better test automation and test coverage tools ... Windows 8 will be totally up to date for all customers starting at General Availability."

what an idiot this guy, "challenge ourself" can wait the board fire him when they will realize the lost they make with their sales.

You don't challenge yourself to change thing that work well , may be he should chalenge to make more peoples hapy with the Desktop version of windows 8.