View Single Post
Old November 2, 2012, 11:08 AM
Trial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenab View Post
Here's a video to show you guys the issue I have: YouTube - ‪R.A.T. 5 Cyborg Driver Fail‬‏

Every time I boot into windows, windows detects the mouse normally but, when it comes to moving the mouse around, I have absolutely no signal from the mouse. Right & left click work, so does the scroll wheel. The only way I got it to work was by pressing ctrl+alt+del then clicking switch user, then logging back in. It sometimes solved the issue but since I updated the drivers, doesn't seem to work. Anyone has a clue of what the problem is or how to solve it? Thanks already.

System specs:

-Intel 2600K @ 4.5 Ghz
-ASUS P8P67 Deluxe
-XFX Reference 6970 2GB
-G.SKILL Sniper 8GB DDR3-1866 9-10-9-27
-Corsair Force 60GB SSD & WD Caviar Black 1TB
-Corsair AX1200 Powersupply
-Corsair 800D Case
-Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Edit: Clocked my 2600K back to stock clocks, and my mouse started working after about 20 minutes after I logged into windows or something. Strange enough.
WOOOHOHOHOHOHOH I found solution for mine RAT xD :DDDDDDDDDD

So, my rat start occasionally blocking when I move him horizontally, but vertically works perfect.

The PROBLEM is in LIGHT, I make a new 'legs' little bit thicker, so that my mouse can be little bit higher and that light can reach the sensor.

So, I took two cable binders, cut them to the width of my mouse and glue them on the front and rear side of mouse. The cable binders thickness is about one milimeter.

Now mouse works perfectly, I don't now how long it will work, but for now is working :DDD

My english is pretty bad, so I apologize for errors in grammar xD

I hope I helped you, good luck ;)