View Single Post
Old November 1, 2012, 01:45 AM
Top Prospect

Finally Finished!!! :wired::wired::wired:

Here's the updated pics...

The Final Product!

Here you can see the final Sata sleeving and the new SSD PCI hotswap slot mounts for the 2x OCZ Vertex 2 120GB in RAID 0 for boot OS. They are removable from the back panel. I ran out of room for SSD's so I also mounted the 4bay hotswap SSD bay below which has 4x Sandisk extreme 120GB in RAID 0 for games. Yes I have everything backed up and an automated daily incremental backup goes to external RAID arrays.. which Ill get to at the end.

Full side on.

Full top view - note nicely painted BL-Ray drive (new 14x LG)

4way sli close up

Front to back view

Back to Front view

GPUs again..

CPU side view

Top down view

Back view

Close PCI slots.. far right see the hotswap SSD cradles.

Front View

Zoomed in..

Front top angle view

All Buttoned up!!

Power Up! (and working!) :)

The Full Enchilada!!!! :)

External RAID arrays... connected via e-SATA
On the left 8x WD 3TB Green drives in 2 lots of 4 drive RAID 10 sets. (5.46TB usable each RAID volume - these are hardware RAID giving about 200MB's)
On the right the slightly older 4bay RAID now with 4x WD 1TB blacks in RAID 0 for some game storage. Giving about 250MB's.

All data from SSD's and the WD blacks is backed up to one of the RAID 10 volumes and all my critical data is again backed up to the second RAID 10 volume including some data from the other RAID 10 volume.

Thats All Folks...!!!! :) :) :)

Borg Homeworld - i7 3930K @ 5Ghz kryos HF .925 silver WB - ASUS RIVE Koolance RIVE WB - 4way SLI GTX 580-3GB UD @ 1000/2200 - 16GB DDR3-2200 RAM WB - 4 x GTX 360 rads w/ 24 x CM push-pull fans & shrouds - Aquaero 5 XT controller, 6 PA2 Ultras - 2 Flow meters - 2x Enermax 1500W PSUs - MM Extended Ascension Horizon XL-ATX Case - 2 x Koolance 452x2 Res and 4 x D5 pumps - 3 x 24" Acer H243H Nvidia Surround