View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old October 31, 2012, 03:30 PM
Jaded1 Jaded1 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 24

Originally Posted by Soultribunal View Post
If your PSU can run the 550TI, then it will have zero issues with the 650TI.

The waiting time with EVGA is very good. 9 Days from shipping in a 580 to having a new one returned to me.

At this point, if you feel its better to just get a new card, get a 650. Otherwise, if you have your reciept I would just give EVGA a call/email and get an RMA done.


Thanks for the help! EVGA had my registration info on file so I submitted a ticket. I still can't find my invoice, but I'll see what options they give me. Hopefully it won't take too long to get an answer. If so, then I will definitely consider getting the 650.

Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
That's really good to know. I always assumed that it would draw more power since it did more.
Yes, gamer girls do exist...weird, I know.

Last edited by Jaded1; October 31, 2012 at 03:36 PM.
Reply With Quote