View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old October 31, 2012, 01:53 PM
Soultribunal's Avatar
Soultribunal Soultribunal is offline
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 8,228

My System Specs


Originally Posted by Jaded1 View Post
Thanks for the reply. I think its registered, but I did some moving around not too long ago so I'm not sure if I could put my hand on any of the papers. I'll try that first and see what happens, though the length of waiting times I've seen some people mentioning on line about them does not make me hopeful.

As for the gtx 650, I only have a corsair cx430. Wouldn't I have to upgrade my psu for that card? If so, I don't think my budget could handle both in the next few weeks, and I was hoping to replace the card as soon as possible.
If your PSU can run the 550TI, then it will have zero issues with the 650TI.

The waiting time with EVGA is very good. 9 Days from shipping in a 580 to having a new one returned to me.

At this point, if you feel its better to just get a new card, get a 650. Otherwise, if you have your reciept I would just give EVGA a call/email and get an RMA done.


"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.
Reply With Quote