View Single Post
Old October 30, 2012, 07:20 PM
Allstar

Default Pre-Rooted Note and I have no clue what to do next

Just got a Note to play with for a while so I can get used to Android. I could use as much help as someone is willing to give on basically all fronts as I have been stuck with an Iphone and know nothing of Android.

It's already rooted and has Paranoid Android 2.x on it (Jelly Bean) but want that gone. Unfortunately I don't have a clue what it's been rooted with or how to find out or even what model Note it is. As much as I'd love to spend hours researching all this I just kind of need to get this up and running properly asap as it's a work phone haha. From the limited time I've been able to spend looking around I'd like to try something like Liquid Jelly Bean or whatever else is most popular. The phone is used mostly for Email, Calendar, Maps, Contacts, and Notes (that's been transferred from Iphone but that's a complete mess on its own. I usually store some of my clients data in there like network info, usernames etc so and alternative would be great). Basically business use.

Any willing to help a guy out so I can get at least enough knowledge to get a basic setup done (which includes re-rooting if necessary and getting a stable rom on there).

Sorry if some of my lingo is off :)

Cheers

Create something idiot proof and they will make a better idiot.

Intel Q6600 - Gigabyte EP35-DS4 - OCZ Reaper 4gig PC2-6400 - XFX 8800GT 512Mb Alpha Dog - AuzenTech X-Fi Prelude - Alesis M1Active MK2 - Corsair HX-620 - Silverstone Temjin TJ05B-X - Scythe Katana 2 - WD Raptor 150Gb - Seagate 7200.11 750Gb x2 - Samsung SH-S203N