View Single Post
Old October 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Wow, it's beautiful! I have the Black version of this case (from last year, USB2.0)

It seems like they've addressed some of the concerns that I have with my case. Mainly, the size of the CPU cutout, the lack of USB3.0 (internal header, too ) and the lack of rubber grommets on the cable management holes.

However, because you don't mention it, I'm not sure they've addressed the major problem with this case: The dust filters. They're these flimsy little sheets that attach with little hooks to the case. Over time (removing the filters) they get damaged and less secure. Coolermaster really needs to take a page from Corsair when it comes to dust filters.

Anyways, it's a beautiful case, and I love the white/black theme. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I wish I had need for another case (unfortunately, I can't justify getting rid of my 690II Advanced just because it doesn't have USB3.0). One more thing, make an option with a side window. I have a side window on my case, but that's because I ordered the panel from CoolerMaster at a cost of $40+shipping.

HTPC: Z77A-G45; 3770K; Coolermaster GeminII; 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz; MSI R7-260X; 2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD; 1TB WD Green, 2x 2TB WD Green; PC P&C 750W PS; Fractal Design Node 605;
Son's Rig: M5A97; 1055T; CNPS20LQ; 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz; ASUS GTX650Ti Boost; 80GB Intel 520 SSD; 320GB WD Black HDD; SPI 700W; Bitfenix Shinobi;