View Single Post
Old October 27, 2012, 01:39 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Here's a few I picked out for ya. I'm not sure what style you like but here are some excellent cases in the 100-200 price range which all have a different style. I linked to newegg because they have awesome pictures and sometimes review videos but these should be available at any major canadian retailer.

NZXT Switch 810 It's stylish, big, good airflow with 6 HDD bays. Has a glorious huge window to see all the insides. Plus it can fit many arrangements of water cooling setup if that is what you desire. I own this case.

Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Excellent price for what you get. It has many features including many water cooling and fan arrangements. Also houses 6 HDD's. I built a friend a pc in this case before.

Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Black Pearl Silent ATX Mid Tower Case Sleek and simple style. Excellent build quality. Can stop up to 10 shotgun shots :P. Includes sound dampening material and a nice window with no holes in it. 6 HDD bays. I previously owned a smaller version of this case.