Thread: Completed Bitfenix Ghost WC build
View Single Post
Old October 26, 2012, 06:58 PM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippy View Post
Sweet looking rig there, but how can you stand to have such nice insides without a case window to enjoy it?!?
Heh... I can always remove the side to view if I wish, and the bay res has a little window I can peek through. :)

Think of it like a sleeper car, pretty quiet on the outside, but tweaked a little inside, :)

As far as the temps go, yeah I'm really happy with the GPU temps, and being an older block on a fairly hot proc I wasn't expecting miracles from a 240 rad loop with both a proc and a fairly hot GPU. The OC on the chip is also running on auto volts just for quick stress testing. I'm sure I'll be able to drop the voltage down a peg or two and bring those temps back in line. (reading around 32c idle IIRC).

Once I get stuff dialed in, I'll wrestle the beast upstairs into some slightly better lighting for my completed project pics. As usual, nothing fancy, but hopefully enough to convince folks that If I can do it, they certainly can too.

edit: Once you've got the case side back on, it helps temps a hell of a lot if you have the aft fan pointing in the right direction to exhaust rather than drawing air in..... ;)

That said, now that I've got it facing correctly (dunno how that happened..... :) ) those GTs move an awful lot of air considering they're only running at aprox 1850 rpm.

Asrock AM1H-ITX / AM1 Athlon 5350 / 2X4G Gskill PC3-14900 / Intel 6235 Wi-Fi / 90W Targus Power Brick / 320G Seagate Momentus / Mini-Box M350 / 1X 22" Dell IPS / 1X 22" HP

Last edited by sswilson; October 26, 2012 at 08:19 PM.