View Single Post
Old October 23, 2012, 04:40 PM

My System Specs

I don't like the fact that you'll likely not be able to remove the display yourself. But it sounds to me like you have little first hand experience on an iMac. It will not overheat easily, they are generally well designed. Although they can't get rather loud if under full load. iMac stands are very steady, a cat would have a hard time knocking one down. The i/o ports are hardly what I'd call hard to reach, no worse then any top mounted (or behind a door) on a case. Optical drives were so 2008. I can count on one hand how many times I've needed them since then. Digital downloads are the present and future.

The Mini server has been around for a while. It must be popular enough to keep around.

The iPad mini I find rather interesting. Priced a bit too high maybe but a nice size. Regular iPad is too big to carry out w/ you. GS3 is too small to browse on. I think I'll probably end up selling my old iPad 2 and grabbing a 16GB mini.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mena View Post

. Suits my needs PERFECTLY and I have invested to much in the App/Music/Movie stores to jump to Android.
I have too much time in to my iTunes library to move to something else. I like my ratings & playlists too much.