Thread: Work in progress Watercooled Prodigy Project.
View Single Post
Old October 21, 2012, 01:52 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Fuzzy View Post
When I first started my Prodigy I was going to use h100 and fanless graphics but went crazy with the watercooling
putting 2 rads ,it gets tight in there but possible
nice choice of components ,love that mobo

U might want to pick up a USB3 mobo header extension because of placement on the mobo
Picked up mine from caselabs

Samsung ssd's have dropped in price and would go with the black /orange theme

Are you going to watercool the graphics?
Thank you for replying Fuzzy.

I am planning to get a short PCB EVGA 670 and slap on something called a Heatkiller 3 on it.....when funds permit of course.

As for Caselabs they will not ship to Canada....or so I am told. :( I do have a friend from another site ( you know him ) getting me some short drive bay brackets and then he is shipping them to me...that should allow for me to mount my Recon and still have a rad of some sort up there....He offered me the extension cable and I said no..... then realized last night that was a mistake and I should have taken up his offer Ah well that is a lesson learned. I guess.

Thing is I know NOTHING about watercooling. I am doing research on what to do and it is confusing the hell out of me. Metals, tube sizes, compression fittings ( whatever those are ) It is enough to drive me to bashing my head against my wall. LOL!!!!

Good idea with the Sammys.....although the write speeds are a little slow.......the colors would go great!!!! Thank you!!!

So ANY HELP from anyone is welcome.

Fuzzy....YGPM BTW incoming.

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.

When a ladder was stolen from a store the manager said that further steps would be taken

Last edited by Mena; October 21, 2012 at 01:58 PM.