View Single Post
Old October 17, 2012, 05:04 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I`ve never said I like IE .... ewwww!!!!!!!! who says that anyway that is like saying I like eating crap while reading the internet .

I primarily us FF but on my gaming rig and I have to use Chrome for the moment till I figure why FF is being grumpy but I did try IE to get the FC to work , it did work with chrome right out of the box then decided to cease to function a short time after, for that reason and because the GUI was clunky I tried all the browsers.

With the limited amount of real estate on the PCB board, 10W is the maximum you could throw on it with its IC chips. It already is packed
I am holding the Recon in one hand and the Lamptron FCT in the other the size is the same PCBs are the same dimension are the same and when I picked the Recon box up at the store when my FCT screen failed and I needed a FC the specs were the same too 30 watts per chan! it wasn`t till I got home that it magically turned into a 10 watt FC .

You are correct it is about $7.99 plus tax which is about $10 but the added drive time to go back and get it was more like a added $20 so I was wrong it cost me $30 not $15 . so now I have spent extra money so I don`t have the Italian flag running across my motherboard and now have a foot of nicely sleeved extra cable I have to find a way to hide because you couldn`t make it a bit longer

ok now that i`m done trying to bust you balls

The unit it very well built the PCB looks like someone spent some time on it with care I have said this before , the touch screen works great and has little to no light bleeding past the bezel .

I like the unit that is why it is still in my case and the replacment Lamptron is still in the box unopened ( ok I opened it to check if it was all there and to my surprise all the cables were sleeved )