View Single Post
Old October 17, 2012, 06:04 AM
Top Prospect

My System Specs

I`ve never said I like IE .... ewwww!!!!!!!! who says that anyway that is like saying I like eating crap while reading the internet .

I primarily us FF but on my gaming rig and I have to use Chrome for the moment till I figure why FF is being grumpy but I did try IE to get the FC to work , it did work with chrome right out of the box then decided to cease to function a short time after, for that reason and because the GUI was clunky I tried all the browsers.

Quote:
With the limited amount of real estate on the PCB board, 10W is the maximum you could throw on it with its IC chips. It already is packed
I am holding the Recon in one hand and the Lamptron FCT in the other the size is the same PCBs are the same dimension are the same and when I picked the Recon box up at the store when my FCT screen failed and I needed a FC the specs were the same too 30 watts per chan! it wasn`t till I got home that it magically turned into a 10 watt FC .

You are correct it is about $7.99 plus tax which is about $10 but the added drive time to go back and get it was more like a added $20 so I was wrong it cost me $30 not $15 . so now I have spent extra money so I don`t have the Italian flag running across my motherboard and now have a foot of nicely sleeved extra cable I have to find a way to hide because you couldn`t make it a bit longer

ok now that i`m done trying to bust you balls

The unit it very well built the PCB looks like someone spent some time on it with care I have said this before , the touch screen works great and has little to no light bleeding past the bezel .

I like the unit that is why it is still in my case and the replacment Lamptron is still in the box unopened ( ok I opened it to check if it was all there and to my surprise all the cables were sleeved )