View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 16, 2012, 07:14 PM
Shadowmeph's Avatar
Shadowmeph Shadowmeph is offline
Hall Of Fame
F@H
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,306

My System Specs

Default

Strange , so what I did was used the img and just installed the Bootable ISO - 1.3.4 the configed that acording to fahmon I am getting a huge differences but I am thinking that the FAHMon must be wrong
because it is showing a PPD of 61271.30 and a credit of 183530 points and running the same project

Code:
-- Opening Log file [October 16 17:45:57 UTC] 


# Linux SMP Console Edition ###################################################
###############################################################################

                       Folding@Home Client Version 6.34

                          Folding@home - HomePage

###############################################################################
###############################################################################

Launch directory: /usr/local/fah
Executable: ./fah6
Arguments: -bigadv -verbosity 9 -smp 16 

[17:45:57] - Ask before connecting: No
[17:45:57] - User name: Shadowmeph (Team 54196)
[17:45:57] - User ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[17:45:57] - Machine ID: 1
[17:45:57] 
[17:45:57] Loaded queue successfully.
[17:45:57] 
[17:45:57] + Processing work unit
[17:45:57] - Autosending finished units... [October 16 17:45:57 UTC]
[17:45:57] Core required: FahCore_a5.exe
[17:45:57] Trying to send all finished work units
[17:45:57] Core found.
[17:45:57] + No unsent completed units remaining.
[17:45:57] - Autosend completed
[17:45:57] Working on queue slot 01 [October 16 17:45:57 UTC]
[17:45:57] + Working ...
[17:45:57] - Calling './FahCore_a5.exe -dir work/ -nice 19 -suffix 01 -np 16 -checkpoint 15 -verbose -lifeline 1512 -version 634'

[17:45:57] 
[17:45:57] *------------------------------*
[17:45:57] Folding@Home Gromacs SMP Core
[17:45:57] Version 2.27 (Thu Feb 10 09:46:40 PST 2011)
[17:45:57] 
[17:45:57] Preparing to commence simulation
[17:45:57] - Looking at optimizations...
[17:45:57] - Files status OK
[17:46:01] - Expanded 30301359 -> 33158020 (decompressed 109.4 percent)
[17:46:01] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=30301359 data_size=33158020, decompressed_data_size=33158020 diff=0
[17:46:02] - Digital signature verified
[17:46:02] 
[17:46:02] Project: 8101 (Run 6, Clone 0, Gen 151)
[17:46:02] 
[17:46:02] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[17:46:02] Entering M.D.
[17:46:09] Mapping NT from 16 to 16 
[17:46:15] Completed 0 out of 250000 steps  (0%)
[18:28:19] Completed 2500 out of 250000 steps  (1%)
[19:10:31] Completed 5000 out of 250000 steps  (2%)
[19:52:49] Completed 7500 out of 250000 steps  (3%)
[20:35:42] Completed 10000 out of 250000 steps  (4%)
[21:18:28] Completed 12500 out of 250000 steps  (5%)
[22:01:04] Completed 15000 out of 250000 steps  (6%)
[22:43:58] Completed 17500 out of 250000 steps  (7%)
[23:26:57] Completed 20000 out of 250000 steps  (8%)
[23:45:57] - Autosending finished units... [October 16 23:45:57 UTC]
[23:45:57] Trying to send all finished work units
[23:45:57] + No unsent completed units remaining.
[23:45:57] - Autosend completed
[00:10:02] Completed 22500 out of 250000 steps  (9%)
[00:53:15] Completed 25000 out of 250000 steps  (10%)
[01:36:22] Completed 27500 out of 250000 steps  (11%)
I really am hoping that these numbers are true because the look closer to what I used to get

Last edited by Shadowmeph; October 16, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
Reply With Quote