View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 10, 2012, 04:49 PM
Arinoth's Avatar
Arinoth Arinoth is online now
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Halifax
Posts: 9,157

What you need is called a USB Repeater Extension cable, here is the one I bought from monoprice that worked without any issues: For only $4.27 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 16ft 5M USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension / Repeater Cable (Kinect & PS3 Move Compatible Extension) | USB 2.0 Extenders

I doubt you'll find it cheaper used from anyone (due to the oddity of it)
Here I am: here I remain
Reply With Quote