Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old October 7, 2012, 12:30 AM
Allstar
F@H

My System Specs

Today was set day for me. I managed to run act 3 over and over to get to P40. Simple runs, Keep level 1 + 3, if needed, to get 5 NV. Then down the last 2 rings to kill the spiderwoman and then the last crater to kill Azmodan. Probably did this 8 or 9 times today and had an Inna's belt and a Tal Rasha amulet drop. Not big lotto drops by any means, but a very lucky day all around!

It would be nice to get the Inna's pants, but I did have a great Inna's belt drop, with MF on it. That makes 2 Inna's belts for me in a week. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

And that is why I waste my time on the game, just to see what drops next. Although for some reason I have been looking up at my shelf at Sacred 2 and thinking that would be fun. Haven't played that one in a year or so, though it would be a full reinstall and start over since I rebuilt the computer.

Anyway, good luck to those still playing, may your drops be legendary!
Tablet - Asus eee Transformer
Wife's Rig - Lenovo Laptop