View Single Post
Old October 6, 2012, 08:04 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
The Level 10 doesn't really need water cooling. Mine has a liquid cooled CPU,and the rest of the cooling is air. You wouldn't believe how quiet the thing is. I max out my games at 2560x1600 res,max my Video card settings and I've never had heat issues. [touch wood] Cpu has never gone over 58c,and video cards never went over 75c. Looking at the Level 10,your first thought would be, lousy design for cooling. In fact,it's a perfect design for air flow and general cooling. I gotta tell you,I've never been happier. I have a buddy that's a member here,and he can confirm what I'm claiming. He was the guy that put it all together. Killswitch.

Although I understand what you are saying Slik, you really haven't experienced a hand crafted case until you've gotten a chance to work with a Murderbox.
It is like nothing else, it has no catagory or competition. Anyone with the cash to spend on one would never even look in TT's way. Don't get me wrong, anyone can tell you (and a history search) can show you that I loved TT for releasing the LVL10. But it cannot hold a candle to this artwork.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com