View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 06:25 PM
Recent iTrader Ratings
Period: 1 Month 6 Months 12 Months
Positive Positive 0 0 0
Neutral Neutral 0 0 0
Negative Negative 0 0 0
Default SOLD

Hello everybody! I'm downgrading my system to a M-ATX build with a single monitor as I'm moving to California soon, before returning to University. I need a light system I can ship with me and that will occupy little space, so all of this needs to go!

I will add more as certain items sell, currently I have the following for sale:

Three Dell E2311H, I've had all of them for just under eight months. These will all ship in their original boxes, with the original power cables. I will also include some longer nGear DVI cables at no cost, as I won't need them anymore. I'm not sure how much shipping will be, so I'm trying to get $170 per monitor.

SOLD: This Asus P8P67 has been used for under a year. I have the original box and I would like to get $85 shipped for it.

I have two unlocked MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC 2Gb cards for sale. They have a BIOS switch so you can run them at stock 690 settings or with unlocked 6970 shaders. I really want to get $180 shipped per card, as these were very hard to unlock. Usually only reference cards unlock.

All prices are open to offers. I'm located in North Bay, Ontario. I will discount your purchase if you buy more then one item!

Last edited by EagerBeaver; June 16, 2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: SOLD