View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 02:31 PM
Hall Of Fame
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrybear View Post
Here's where your argument becomes flawed ..... MOST peaple whom buy the intel's with the intent of gaming or what not ... OVERCLOCK THEM .... soon as ya do that the power goes up + more fans/higher end cooler +++.

In the end of the day you AGAIN show the point of the argument ... where do you this "less preformance at the end of the day"? Cause again if it comes back to gaming ... even MY system doesnt have games it cant play as the "intel" sheeps pc suposivly does better ... BlueByte understands it, OversizedRooster whom I think is also on this forum is ALSO another person whom gets that when you start doing multiple things the amd multi core chips shine vs the intel counterpart.

I would hazard a guess that it is a very small percentage of the total Intel chips sold actually get overclocked.

Its proven TODAYS intels outperform AMD's chips almost always. I dont get why people still say this crap and turn it in to a Fanboi argument. Just do your research and buy the product that works the best for you, just like GPU's.

This AMD/Intel Nvidia/AMD fanboi stuff is annoying, and the facts are almost always unfounded facts at that. :(
My Disclaimer to any advice or comment I make;
Quote:
Originally Posted by CroSsFiRe2009 View Post
I'm a self certified whizbang repair technician with 20 years of professional bullshit so I don't know what I'm talking about