View Single Post
Old October 4, 2012, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJThomp View Post
Why you shouldn't build an AMD PC. The amount of power draw from an 8150 is insane and anything you save on your PC up front will show up on your electrical bill by the end of the year... and you will have less performance at the end of the day. Also I have noticed a lot of games are really underperforming with AMD chips to the point where it is not "good enough". Makes i5 seem like a no brainer for me especially considering how cheap they are these days.
Here's where your argument becomes flawed ..... MOST peaple whom buy the intel's with the intent of gaming or what not ... OVERCLOCK THEM .... soon as ya do that the power goes up + more fans/higher end cooler +++.

In the end of the day you AGAIN show the point of the argument ... where do you this "less preformance at the end of the day"? Cause again if it comes back to gaming ... even MY system doesnt have games it cant play as the "intel" sheeps pc suposivly does better ... BlueByte understands it, OversizedRooster whom I think is also on this forum is ALSO another person whom gets that when you start doing multiple things the amd multi core chips shine vs the intel counterpart.