View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

It really depends on budget and how much time you want to invest in getting the second rig up and running. Realistically your main rig is good to go as is, so if you want to save time and money grab the GPU, case, and power supply of your choosing and build the new (old) computer with (spend as little or as much as you want to do so). If you feel you want your current build in a better case, and a new graphics card, then by all means it is worth the work and money.

Your component selection is good...Some people will suggest what they would do, but I think you should go with what you want/need. So, how much money do you want to invest in your second rig? What do you want/need it to realistically do for your (resolution, fps, consistent gaming, occasional use)? Do you want to redo your current computer, or are you happy with it?

Let us know what you want and budget, and then I will gladly make some suggestions.