View Single Post
Old September 26, 2012, 09:49 AM
F@H

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagath View Post
Touche salesman! You're correct, as my XFX doesnt have a switch. Guess I'll have to start saying "Well back in MY day, we had to flip a switch before walking our dinosaurs uphill, bothways to work!" And the plugs I was just clarifying on a bit better as to why he could use yours We work well together ST. You should buy me more beer as a reciprocation for my hard work.
Indeed we do, though I think you should ring the bell in the bar before me for buying a round. Or sit in the chair (if you know what I'm talking about that is awesome lol).

I know though, back in the day of questionable parts and such we all had a PSU that had voltage switches on it. Old habits die hard.

@OP - You will actually find that your components pull half of what you think they do, grab the unit I linked or one step down from it (the 1000/800VA) and that should give you more than enough run time.
Plus you can even set the software that they come with to shut your system down for you.

-ST

"We know not why he calls for us, only that when he does we must answer" - DMP 2009

"Dear Iceberg, I am sorry to hear about global warming. Karma is a bitch. Signed - Titanic"

I would rather believe and find god doesn't exist than to not believe and find that he does.

www.realhardwarereviews.com