View Single Post
Old September 25, 2012, 06:53 AM
Rookie

Default New Gaming Build!

Hey guys, newbie here. Here goes;

1. What your PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you will be performing.
Primarily, gaming. Maybe some editing here and there but isnt a main requirement. Fast loading times is a great bonus, but not really necessary. (I gamed on a slow PC that would take like 30 secs to load SCII, lol.)

2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as its not more than a 20% spread.
40,000Php. I am able to go up to 43,000Php, if you can convince me. ($1000, more or less.)

3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
Philippines. I am buying from PCHub
HTML Code:
http://www.tipidpc.com/useritems.php?username=PCHub
4. If YOU have a brand preference.
Intel CPU and nVidia GPU.

5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor and Speakers.

6. If YOU have searched and/or read similar threads.
Read some on this forum and over at Toms Hardware. From what I have seen so far, the i5 seems to be the best for gaming CPUs.

7. If YOU plan on overclocking or run the system on default speeds.
Will be running on default. I dont have good feelings on going into BIOS and stuff like that.

8. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Havent bought any parts. Ill start buying ASAP and assemble probably a week or so after purchasing everything. (Or when I have free time. :D)

9. What resolution and settings do you use.
I currently use a 22" monitor at 1920x1080 resolution. I could live with High, but I would preferebly have Ultra. Dont know what AA is lol. Dont know about any gaming technology too. :(

10. Are there any specific technologies that you want.
None, I guess. Know nothing of this lol.

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited by Terra34; September 25, 2012 at 07:04 AM.