View Single Post
  #163 (permalink)  
Old September 21, 2012, 09:10 PM
bigFOIG's Avatar
bigFOIG bigFOIG is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 411

My System Specs


So these monitors come with a foreign wall plug, and needs an adapter to be used in Canada. (Mine came with the adapter by the way). Would it work if I switched the power cord to a generic power cable that our computer power supplies use? The end on the power brick seems to be the same as our cables, aside from the end that goes into the wall.
Reply With Quote