View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 10:38 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioneater View Post
1.0 - The H100 should fit no problem with the radiator mounted to the top of the cosmos case. It will cool the cpu very well. I find that the corsair fans are a bit loud but you can always replace them. Which noctual cooler are you thinking of? D14?

2.0 - If the xonar card supports 5.1 then you'll be able to hook it up in a surround setup, and you can then still use your front audio jack to run headphones. You right click your sound button on the taskbar in windows and go into playback devices and set which output you want and you can toggle back and forth between the 5.1 and headphones.

3.0 - Not sure if current lga 2011 boards will support IB-E chips, probably, but who knows with intel. I put a 3770k into a z68 board with a bios update and had some early issues overclocking. So there's always stuff like that that sometimes needs to be worked out.

4.0 - What about one of the korean monitor? catleap or whatever they are called. There's always a risk that you could get one with a stuck pixel - otherwise you get a great monitor at a great price.

ohhh cool... so i can use H100 as a air cooler too.. nice... ya i was thinking abt D14... now fixed my mind on H100 Thanks to u...

Just read a few posts tat said LGA 2011 will support ivy bridge processors in the future.. and so tat answered my question....

well i think i will stick with benq monitor...

Last edited by syaoran7li; September 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM.