Ultimate Gaming Desktop Pc Build... ^_^
View Single Post
September 15, 2012, 02:37 AM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Our universe
My System Specs
Originally Posted by
Few of my questions got cleared.. so excluding tat and some new questions.....
4. For Sound Card i like ASUS Xonar Essence ST... is this a good choice????
5. For Mouse i like this Gaming Mouse Razer Naga.. this is a good Mouse for gaming right or is there a better one???
7. For CPU Cooler, Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler or Noctua NH-C14 which is better or is there a better one??
8. For Case Fans, Cooler Master MegaFlow 200mm Blue Led Silent Fan and Cooler Master FAN - EXCALIBUR R4-EXBB-20PK-RO are these two good... cuz i will be buying 2 fans... or is there a better fan???
9. Can you guys suggest me a good Sound System under $300...???
10. For Motherboard and Processor, The sockets LGA1155 or LGA2011 Which is Best??... Will LGA2011 support Ivy bridge processor cuz every where i see its sandy bridge for LGA2011??... And Like GT7R said LGA1155 doesnt have any upgrade options in the future?? and the faster it can get is 3770k and there wont be faster processor for LGA1155????
Again, it all depends about how much the performance/dollar ratio is important for you. If as you've stated that you don't care much about budget, then IMO a s2011 will be better for you in the long run.
Your sound card choice is good, and as for sound system it depends a lot on what will you be using it for. Personally I like a quality 2.1 system (Corsair SP2500 for example) to sit in front of me (mainly for music) and not a huge 5.1 setup around the desk.
But again - i'ts all personal preference.
Same goes for the mouse choice - whether you prefer a palm grip, a claw grip, is it for gaming, or for ling hours of graphic design & editing etc...
Generally speaking you choice of parts above is solid, you just need to decide what YOU really want and or need from your rig. But if you really don't mind the costs then why not, build yourself a nice s2011 machine and be happy :)
My System Specs
3570K @4.6 / Noctua NH-D14
16GB G-Skill Ares 1600MHz CL9
EVGA GTX780 SC
Corsair Force 3 180GB, 2X Seagate Barracuda 3TB.
Asus Xonar Essence STX
8.1 Pro x64
View Public Profile
Send a private message to GT7R
Find all posts by GT7R