Ultimate Gaming Desktop Pc Build... ^_^
View Single Post
September 15, 2012, 01:04 AM
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Home... ^_^
Few of my questions got cleared.. so excluding tat and some new questions.....
4. For Sound Card i like ASUS Xonar Essence ST... is this a good choice????
5. For Mouse i like this Gaming Mouse Razer Naga.. this is a good Mouse for gaming right or is there a better one???
7. For CPU Cooler, Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler or Noctua NH-C14 which is better or is there a better one??
8. For Case Fans, Cooler Master MegaFlow 200mm Blue Led Silent Fan and Cooler Master FAN - EXCALIBUR R4-EXBB-20PK-RO are these two good... cuz i will be buying 2 fans... or is there a better fan???
9. Can you guys suggest me a good Sound System under $300...???
10. For Motherboard and Processor, The sockets LGA1155 or LGA2011 Which is Best??... Will LGA2011 support Ivy bridge processor cuz every where i see its sandy bridge for LGA2011??... And Like GT7R said LGA1155 doesnt have any upgrade options in the future?? and the faster it can get is 3770k and there wont be faster processor for LGA1155????
Currently Selected Products for my Pc Build..
Graphics Card: Asus Geforce GTX680 2GB
Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence ST
Monitor: BenQ XL2420T
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard(Dragon Age II Edition)
Case/Cabinet: Cooler Master Cosmos II
RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 16 GB RAM (F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL)
Power Supply: Seasonic 850W Power Supply (SS-850KM)
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD
My System Specs
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 1023 Mb
Samsung HD 103SI 1TB
Built In Sound Card
Sony DVD RW
Samsung Sync Master B1930
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
View Public Profile
Send a private message to syaoran7li
Find all posts by syaoran7li