View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 12:28 AM
Top Prospect

Wow.. thats a whole lot of information... Thank u so much for sharing.... ^_^

Quote:
I like the dells, good screens and great warranty. If your interested in bigger... check out the catleap thread in displays... 27" IPS for the same price as a 24"... use at your own risk but the feedback seems pretty positive so far and I am tempted myself.

No 120mhz ips yet (not properly)
Dell is that company really good... cuz everywhere i look its like Dell haters...

Quote:
The question for me is whether it's worth the extra cost.. Haswell is out next year and will probably beat the pant off any current 4 core stuff.. for the price of a hex core chip you would probably get a board and chip..
If YOU want to go 2011, then go for it.. I wouldn't unless you were going to do a LARGE amount of tasks that will use 8+ threads (hyper-threadding gives each core 2 threads so 12 for a hex core).. But it is your choice.. the suggestions above are solid and are not wrong.. just be sure it's what you want..
so haswell chips wont support LGA2011?? if i go with 2011 then there is only sandy bridge right?? tat means the processor will be cheaper than the ivy bridge ones... and also it doesn have a hex core processor right??? what i mean is when im building i will buy a LGA 2011 board and so later on if i want to upgrade to a ivy bridge i can right?? is it the same case for LGA 1155???

Quote:
Seasonic manufacture PSU's.. they also supply some other brands for certain ones within their lines (eg corsair TX650V2)
But they are generally cheaper than Seasonic as your not paying for their name..
Gold rated is expensive... nothing wrong with getting it but the bronze ones are damn good units and much cheaper.. Again your shout, just pointing out options..
ohhhh...ok will check again.... can u suggest me some...???

Quote:
WoW.. May I ask where your buying from.. anywhere I've checked outside the US/Canada has had a LARGER gap not smaller between the 670's and 680's (UK, Germany, france, Ireland, India, China, Ukraine) Thats not to say I know the best sites for the likes of India and china.. was just ones other people were looking for bits from..
P.S, if you go for a 27" IPS, you will want dual cards.. a single 670 / 680 will work but the FPS will drop allot over the likes of 1080 res screens..
Im from india and im buying from here

Theitdepot - Zotac Geforce GTX680 2GB DDR5 NVidia PCI E Graphics Card

Theitdepot - Zotac Geforce GTX670 4GB DDR5 NVidia PCI E Graphics Card

Quote:
Currently Selected Products for my Pc Build..

Motherboard:
Graphics Card: Asus Geforce GTX680 2GB
Processor:
Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence ST
Sound System:
Monitor: BenQ XL2420T
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard(Dragon Age II Edition)
Mouse:
Case/Cabinet: Cooler Master Cosmos II
CPU Cooler:
Case Cooler:
RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 16 GB RAM (F3-12800CL10D-16GBXL)
Power Supply:
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD