View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 12:44 AM
Hall Of Fame

My System Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by syaoran7li View Post
Ohhh... Well i dont like 3D tat much but if the monitor has that feature then even if i change my mind i could buy those glasses and watch 3D movies and games.... But as for now IPS is enough for me... isnt there anything which has both IPS and 3D hehe.. ^_^.... So which monitor would u suggest???
I like the dells, good screens and great warranty. If your interested in bigger... check out the catleap thread in displays... 27" IPS for the same price as a 24"... use at your own risk but the feedback seems pretty positive so far and I am tempted myself.

No 120mhz ips yet (not properly)

Quote:
Well ya thats what i wanted like having an upgrade option is better than not having a option upgrade at all... so in LGA 2011 which board and processor would u suggest???...
The question for me is whether it's worth the extra cost.. Haswell is out next year and will probably beat the pant off any current 4 core stuff.. for the price of a hex core chip you would probably get a board and chip..
If YOU want to go 2011, then go for it.. I wouldn't unless you were going to do a LARGE amount of tasks that will use 8+ threads (hyper-threadding gives each core 2 threads so 12 for a hex core).. But it is your choice.. the suggestions above are solid and are not wrong.. just be sure it's what you want..

Quote:
This part i did not understand can u explain a bit...???
Seasonic manufacture PSU's.. they also supply some other brands for certain ones within their lines (eg corsair TX650V2)
But they are generally cheaper than Seasonic as your not paying for their name..
Gold rated is expensive... nothing wrong with getting it but the bronze ones are damn good units and much cheaper.. Again your shout, just pointing out options..

Quote:
ohhhh ok... will think of buying another one too....
This is good if you will have data, work etc that you'll not want to lose.. If I had the budget in my builds I would do it every time.. Again.. pointing out options for you to look at and then choose.

Quote:
on Noctua this model Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 is it the same as ND H14???.... Corsair H100 Has a huge radiator does that make any difference???
They are the same but the 2011 has the mount for the x79 boards.. the other one has mounts for 1155 etc.

Quote:
ohh ok... willl think of it too....
Remember SSD's are also faster with larger size and you should never fill them totally.. Getting a larger drive will give you better starting performance, keep the drive healthier for longer and allow you to have more programs games etc where you want them (on the fast drive and not on your HDD which would be for data only)

Quote:
Well where i checked the price difference is almost the same... so i will stick with 680.... ^_^
WoW.. May I ask where your buying from.. anywhere I've checked outside the US/Canada has had a LARGER gap not smaller between the 670's and 680's (UK, Germany, france, Ireland, India, China, Ukraine) Thats not to say I know the best sites for the likes of India and china.. was just ones other people were looking for bits from..
P.S, if you go for a 27" IPS, you will want dual cards.. a single 670 / 680 will work but the FPS will drop allot over the likes of 1080 res screens..

Quote:
Well Sennheiser HD 700.... not right away but will buy it.. so having this sound card will be good tats wat i thought cuz it has Built-in headphone amp....
As I said before, I'm no audio guru.. Headphone amp should help if you find that you don't get enough kick (volume) normally but really they are meant for high-end gear with a high-impedance.
Others here would be able to better tell you the ins and outs of what your getting and what would be best suited to a set of cans like the HD 700's..
I have a feeling you would hear a slight difference (aside from the amp giving better volume) over the d1 / dx but that you may need to go higher again to get the full effect of the card.
For something like this I would start a separate thread in the audio section.. you can also get more opinions of your current speakers..