View Single Post
Old September 14, 2012, 10:44 AM
Top Prospect

Quote:
1. Yes, you will need 3D glasses to view 3D content on that monitor, NVIDIA makes a kit for it, usually around $200 last time I checked ( could be lower now )
Ohh ok... Thanks... Sometimes i might by the 3D kit too... but it will be the last option....

Quote:
2. When you see speeds like 2400 they are referring to overclocked ram, so when you look at a processor it will only says DDR3-1600 because thats a stock non overclocked speed. When looking at specs of motherboards they will tell you what speeds have been tested to work on the board, and they will include overclocked speeds. Pay more attention to the speeds the motherboard supports rather than the processor.
Wow cool... tat explained a lot... Thanks....

Quote:
3. I think the Ripjaws seem to be more popular. Me personally I would go with some corsair vengeance ram, but between those two I would say Ripjaws will do you good.
So Corsair Vengance is Good...?? Then will Choose it... Does it have a 16GB Version... The Online Store Where i buy only has *Gig DIMM... Can i Buy 2 8 Gig DIMM to make it 16????

Quote:
4. What exactly are you planning to run off that sound card? First, I thought that sound-card was discontinued/replaced ( could be wrong ) and second you wont notice much of a difference vs onboard sound unless your using high end speakers/receiver/headset.
Well im planning on buying a high end Sennheiser Headphone... so i thought having a good Sound card will help in better music quality and for gaming too..... Not just headphone but im planning on buying a good sound system too...

Quote:
Currently Selected Products for my Pc Build..

Motherboard:
Graphics Card: Asus Geforce GTX680 2GB
Processor:
Sound Card:
Sound System:
Monitor: BenQ XL2420T
Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard(Dragon Age II Edition)
Mouse:
Case/Cabinet: Cooler Master Cosmos II
CPU Cooler:
Case Cooler:
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz x2
Power Supply:
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD

Last edited by syaoran7li; September 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM.